We are excited to share the following article posted by Steve Klein in the Yelm Community Blog.
Following an invitation from John Sullivan, Kai Fyrst and Tim Fyrst to visit their new home interiors store, “The Showroom,” I scheduled an appointment to learn about how this fine team decided to open a retail storefront in Yelm. After being a satisfied customer of theirs for many years, Professional General Contractors and brothers Kai & Tim Fyrst, along with business partner/floor coverings expert John “Sully” Sullivan, met with me to share about their unique store and services in an effort to inform the Yelm Community Blog readers.
Following are some key questions I put to them:
– I began by asking about their tenure in Yelm.
The Fyrst brothers have been residents of the Yelm area since 1997 and founded their General Contracting business here in 2005. This year, they will celebrate 10 years of providing excellent service to Yelm and Thurston County as well as the Puget Sound Area this year. John Sullivan has been here for almost 30 years providing contractors and homeowners with great customer service with his extensive experience in the floor covering industry.
– Tell us about your business and showroom.
We put a premium on providing consistent quality and true customer service. We offer a wide range of professional residential and commercial construction services, including flooring, remodeling and custom home building. We also specialize in insurance work.
We opened our showroom a year ago in the Prairie Park offices adjacent the Prairie Hotel. We’re directly on the left when you enter the hotel from 103rd Ave closest to the Shell gas station.
– What differentiates you from others?
We offer one-stop shopping at competitive prices to the big box home supply stores. When customers come in to visit us, they are pleased to find the value of personal service and our pricing.
When clients call, they are not transferred from department to department. They get us direct from start to completion of each project! They can visit us locally or call to schedule appointments as well.
We stand by our brand and our service technicians.
– What do you and your team consider a “high level of service?”
Our goal for a high level of service means locally owned and operated quality service and responsiveness to all aspects of a customer’s requirements, whether hiring us for a turn-key design and completion from start to finish, or purchasing materials only from us, or using us to install and finish any job with materials they purchased elsewhere. We are flexible and offer many options. We like educating our customers in order for them to feel comfortable with the process their project and we help them to make sure they make the best decisions for their home and budget.
– What do your customers say about you?
Our extensive experience, consistent quality, unmatched customer service and local focus make us a leader as a Yelm, Olympia and Puget Sound Area Contractor. We have built our reputation by treating our customers like family. That’s our difference.
– What would you like the community to know that I have not asked?
- Awareness, we want the community to know we are here!
- We offer Free Estimates and consultations
- We are proud to live here, hire local technicians and give back to our community
- Our customers get to know us and develop a warm, working relationship
- We are members of the Yelm Chamber of Commerce and the Yelm Business Association
- Most people don’t know we are here and that Yelm offers a full service, price-competitive, reliable residential and commercial construction and remodeling service from a contractor who really cares and takes pride in their work
- Check-out our clients’ testimonials: click here
We invite the public to stop in, meet us and visit our showroom!
The Showroom, Interior Solutions
John Sullivan, Kai Fyrst, Tim Fyrst, owners
700 Prairie Park Ln. Suite
Yelm, WA. 98597
Phone: (360) 400-7469
Article courtesy of Steve Klein ~ Yelm Community Blog